The full-time trainings of professional IT education can be taken by persons over the age of 18, who has at least 2 years of experience of working with computers.
In order to get accepted to the part-time form of education STEP IT Academy the applicants should pass the interview.
On the interview, the applicant should demonstrate the level of knowledge that will is enough for adequate comprehension of the educational program, i.e. the applicant should be an advanced user:
- Work in Windows 7 operating system;
- Practical skills of working with standard Windows 7 applications;
- Working with files and folders;
- Installation and removal of programms;
- Using an archiver;
- Work with anti-virus software;
- Preparation of documents using Microsoft Word;
- Analysis and processing of information using Microsoft Excel;
Know the basics of algorithmic logic:
- The concept of the algorithm;
- Example of the simplest algorithms;
To know elementary mathematics in the level of school course:
- Solve simple problems of finding% (or fraction) of the number;
- Construction of elementary functions graphs;
- Perform operations with fractions;
To have an idea of binary arithmetic:
- number system;
- The concept of bits and bytes.
Interviews are held from Monday to Friday from 9:30 to 18:30 and on Saturdays from 10:00 to 15:00