The full-time trainings of professional IT education can be taken by anyone over the age of 15.
In order to get accepted to the full-time form of education STEP IT Academy the applicants should pass the interview.
On the interview, the applicant should demonstrate the level of knowledge that will is enough for adequate comprehension of the educational program, i.e. the applicant should be an advanced user:
- Work in Windows 7 operating system;
- Practical skills of working with standard Windows 7 applications;
- Working with files and folders;
- Installation and removal of programms;
- Using an archiver;
- Work with anti-virus software;
- Preparation of documents using Microsoft Word;
- Analysis and processing of information using Microsoft Excel;
Know the basics of algorithmic logic:
- The concept of the algorithm;
- Example of the simplest algorithms;
To know elementary mathematics in the level of school course:
- Solve simple problems of finding% (or fraction) of the number;
- Construction of elementary functions graphs;
- Perform operations with fractions;
To have an idea of binary arithmetic:
- number system;
- The concept of bits and bytes.
Interviews are held from Monday to Friday from 9:30 to 18:30 and on Saturdays from 10:00 to 15:00
Applicants who have not passed the interview can take courses (individual or group) to prepare for admission to the Academy.
At the end of these courses, they pass the exam, by results of which are credited to the fill-time / part-time form of study.
After the interview, the applicant must submit following documents to sign the contract:
- ID card (copy);
Certificate of education (copy).